We are here to answer any questions you might have about Cub Scouts.
We would love to have your family join our Scouting family!
Pack 237 invites all boys in the area from 1st through 5th grade to join us in the wonderful world of Cub Scouting!
In 1930, the Boy Scouts of America created a new opportunity called Cub Scouting for boys younger than Boy Scout age. A year-round, home-centered program used by chartered organizations, Cub Scouting emphasizes involvement between boys and their parents, adult leaders, and friends. In the multidimensional plan of the Boy Scouts of America, Cub Scouting is where it all begins.
SIGN UP TODAY!
A Cub Scout unit is a referred to as a "pack", and consists of several "dens" with the boys grouped by age or grade in school. Cub Scouting is a family program for boys who are in the first through fifth grades. The 1st grade boys are "Tigers", 2nd grade "Wolves", 3rd graders "Bears", and 4th and 5th graders "Webelos."
Cub Scouting Will...
- Influence a boy's character development and spiritual growth.
- Develop habits and attitudes of good citizenship.
- Encourage sportsmanship and pride. Grow strong in mind and body.
- Improve understanding within the family.
- Strengthen a boy's ability to get along with others.
- Foster personal achievement. Develop new interests and skills.
- Provide fun and adventure.
- Show a boy how to be helpful and do his best.
- Prepare him to be a Boy Scout.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "CONTACT OUR PACK" LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!